Enjoy “Summer in a Bucket”
Available to order, May through October
One Schultzy’s Family Sized Clam Bake Bucket makes for the perfect home seafood dining experience. Order more than one of Schultzy’s Clam Bake Buckets and you’ll have to call for reinforcements. This is the ultimate treat for seafood lovers. Schultzy’s Clam Bake Buckets also make the perfect corporate gift. It’s the best of what Long Island has to offer conveniently packaged in a custom seafood bucket made in the United States. There are even a few of off-Island choices for the more adventurous sea-foodies like the Aleutian Island Basket or the NOLA Bucket. The classic New Englander is packed with live lobsters and is sure to please everyone. Our family-sized buckets serve two to four people and fits any occasion. For the authentic clambake experience try our Cuddeback Clam Pot or the Drunken Mussel Pot. Schultzy’s clambake buckets and pots are delivered to your doorstep if you live in our delivery radius between Port Washington and Huntington, North of the L.I.E. Click on the delivery tab to find out if we deliver to your neighborhood. Keep up with us on Facebook to discover new retail locations that will soon be carrying our product lines!
HOW TO PREPARE YOUR SCHULTZY’S CLAM BAKE BUCKET
- Carefully open your Clambake Bucket on an even surface to avoid spilling contents
- Pour two cups of water over the contents and into the bucket. (You may choose to substitute two cups of beer or white wine to mix things up a bit.)
- Replace the lid and place the Clambake Bucket on a stovetop burner set to “high.”
- Once the Bucket is steaming allow fifteen additional minutes to thoroughly steam the contents.
- After fifteen minutes, shut off the stove and allow the bucket to sit for three to five minutes. Then carefully remove the Clambake Bucket from the stove top. THE BUCKET WILL STILL BE EXTREMELY HOT! Always use oven mitts when handling the bucket.
- Place the bucket on a potholder that can carry the weight of the bucket comfortably and handle the heat.
- Using a slotted spoon or metal tongs, remove the contents from the bucket, serve and (most importantly) enjoy!
ABOUT YOUR BUCKET
Not only are the contents of your Schultzy’s Clambake Bucket nothing short of phenomenal, but the bucket itself is pretty cool. Our tin-plated steel buckets are perfect for steaming your Schultzy’s Clambake. Customers have asked us about multiple use. These are durable buckets but we wouldn’t recommend cooking in them more than once to be on the safe side. If your bucket sustains damage between uses that is invisible to the naked eye it could leak steam or potentially water after too many uses. Our advice is to thoroughly clean your Schultzy’s bucket then retire it to the garage or let the kids use it for fun projects. It makes a good planter, storage container for art supplies or decorative hat. Okay, maybe not a hat. But we’re sure you’ll find a use for it.